Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default headlamp as light source for repair project

"TimR" wrote in message
Seems like when I'm under a sink, etc., I always need a small light and
never have a free hand.

Holding a small LED flashlight in the mouth works, but isn't ideal.

Would a small headlamp be an improvement? Or would I never have my head
facing quite the right direction? Have any of you tried it?

I have acquired some led powered headlamps for camping
I now have one of them with the toolkit in each of my cars
Recently stopped to help a woman with a flat in late evening when the light
was going
It worked great
Although a diffuser would help for work close in