Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default headlamp as light source for repair project

On Aug 13, 9:53*am, TimR wrote:
Seems like when I'm under a sink, etc., I always need a small light and never have a free hand.

Holding a small LED flashlight in the mouth works, but isn't ideal.

Would a small headlamp be an improvement? *Or would I never have my head facing quite the right direction? *Have any of you tried it?

Contrary to most everyone else's praises I find that the light is
usually not where my head/neck/eyes are comfortable and I usually end
up with sore neck muscles afterwards.

The best product I've found is the Joby light. Although it's a bit
pricy, it's super bright and can be used most anywhere.
http://joby.com/gorillatorch/original/