Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
F Murtz F Murtz is offline

Default Useless group - M Bench 2.JPG (1/1)

Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 8/12/2012 4:08 AM, F Murtz wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Ed wrote:

Very nice !

Well it seems that this is what this group is used for (discussions)
I just clicked on every entry shown and got not one picture.
A binary pictures group would be for viewing pictures, I may like
looking at pictures of woodwork Why should I have to post pictures
to be the only one on show.
Are the rare pictures only there for one day then every one discusses
them at length?
In a normal group links to pictures quite often stay with the
discussion so you can get an idea about whats being discussed, but
not here , the pic disappears and only the discussion is left.

Seriously, I am seeing posted pictures. If you are not using the
right news server the one you are using may be filtering out posts
with pics.

As do I. So to respond (again...) to the OP - this is not primarily a
discussion group. Most of us see the pictures unless the OP posts them in
y-enc format. So - if you are not seeing them - it has got to be on your
end.

I am not seing pictures or yenc gobledygook so it looks as if my
provider wont let me so I think I will just give up,
It seems that someone is archiving them on a web page, maybe that is my
option.