Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gun Nuts

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:05:24 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

Where'd you get that idea? Arizona is an "Open Carry" state. Subject to some
restrictions, you may strap on your hog-leg and meander unmolested just
about anywhere.

It's the "some restrictions" that gets you. If you stay ONLY on the
roads you are fairly safe, but as soon as you go INTO buildings you
open up a can of worms.

Maybe you should see the girl in Phoenix that carries openly in her
work place ( a sandwich shop deli ?). Then tell us more that you
cannot open carry in AZ. I can cross the Colorado River (minutes from
my NV home) and be as free as I need with a hog leg strapped on.