Posted to alt.home.repair
Fat-Dumb and Happy Fat-Dumb and Happy is offline

Default Pre paid phones

Metspitzer wrote:
I would like to get a phone for emergency and short important calls.
Any agreement on what the cheapest cost option is?

I got a Net10 phone three or four years ago. A straight 10 cents a
minute and piggy backs on ATT's system, at least mine does. 15/month
for 200 minutes auto pay plan. The unused minutes roll over, I've see
I now have 1800 minutes to use.
http://www.net10.com/ wally world has them it's the same company as
straight talk and trackphone... I think Carlos Slim owns the company.
and interesting one,
Republicwireless.com 19/month runs off Sprint network. Uses VOIP when
it can via wifi and the sprint network when it has to.