Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default How to operate a Bobcat S300

"ATP" wrote in message

"Ignoramus15998" wrote in message
Everything worked out great, I drove it on, drove it off, etc. I have
a few projects near my warehouse, such as gravel road regrading, fill
potholes, replace asphalt with concrete etc. I will use this bobcat,
and then, eventually will sell it.

Ig, when you are doing final grading in reverse with the bucket tilted as
a rake, push the left pedal all the way down until it clicks and stays
down and engage "float" mode. The arms will float and will not go up and
down as the grade changes. At that point you're only working with the
weight of the bucket and arms so you can't move as much material but it
will smooth out better.

What he said ............