Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default How to operate a Bobcat S300

"Ignoramus15998" wrote in message
Everything worked out great, I drove it on, drove it off, etc. I have
a few projects near my warehouse, such as gravel road regrading, fill
potholes, replace asphalt with concrete etc. I will use this bobcat,
and then, eventually will sell it.

Just keep moving. They will dig a hole FAST, then you got more work. Is it
a track, or wheels? Do a lot by backdragging, as with the short wheelbase,
it is easy for it to dig in, resulting in a hole that needs to be fixed.
You'll figger it out. I predict you will own it longer than you think.
Avoid your first impulse to sell it, and see if you use it before your
second impulse, and remember that if you ever need one, you will have to go
rent it.

Put it out for rent. They'll thrash it, but you'll make enough to keep it
up. Get a hefty deposit.

Steve