Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Useless group - M Bench 2.JPG (1/1)

On 8/12/2012 4:08 AM, F Murtz wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Ed wrote:

Very nice !

Well it seems that this is what this group is used for (discussions)
I just clicked on every entry shown and got not one picture.
A binary pictures group would be for viewing pictures, I may like
looking at pictures of woodwork Why should I have to post pictures to be
the only one on show.
Are the rare pictures only there for one day then every one discusses
them at length?
In a normal group links to pictures quite often stay with the discussion
so you can get an idea about whats being discussed, but not here , the
pic disappears and only the discussion is left.

Seriously, I am seeing posted pictures. If you are not using the right
news server the one you are using may be filtering out posts with pics.