Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default headlamp as light source for repair project

"Steve B" wrote in
:

"TimR" wrote in message
Seems like when I'm under a sink, etc., I always need a small light
and never have a free hand.

Holding a small LED flashlight in the mouth works, but isn't ideal.

Would a small headlamp be an improvement? Or would I never have my
head facing quite the right direction? Have any of you tried it?

They are immensely handy, and come in all sizes and prices.

I second that. I have one, and it's extremely handy, especially in tight
spots when you need both hands on the workpiece. The one I have swivels up
and down on the band, which is a big reason why it works so well: you can
point it exactly where your eyes need to see.

Under-counter work is an ideal application for a headband-headlight.

--
Tegger