Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default Pre paid phones

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:50:11 -0400, RBM wrote:

On 8/13/2012 2:39 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
I would like to get a phone for emergency and short important calls.
Any agreement on what the cheapest cost option is?

Find out which carrier provides the best cell coverage in the area you
plan to use the phone. If it turns out to be Verizon, you can get really
nice rates with pageplus. You buy just about any phone you like, that
was built for Verizon, except ones that were built for Verizon pre pay
plans, or you can buy new or used phones from pageplus. The cheapest
plan is a $10 card, which I believe is for 100 minutes, and it lasts for
I believe 120 days. As long as you get at least another $10 card before
the first one expires, whatever minutes you had left, rolls over.

10 bucks at 100 min for 120 days is perfect. I have yet to find a
package like that. I have found a couple 10 bucks for 100 min for 30
days.

Thanks