Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun Nuts

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:02:29 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

-----------------------------
* Gun owership is like having cats. Many owners, if not most, have
more than one. I, personally, have five handguns (and four cats).

I have two cats and four handguns (two are .22s). I'll buy a couple
more (looking at 1911s and I'd like to buy a Walther PPK/S for
SWMBO). Does that mean we need another cat? I don't think that
would be pretty.

Consider a CZ-75. Used, military surplus, can be had for about $200. 9mm
(Makarov, 9x18), double action, and built like a tank. Every bit as
dependable as a 1911. It may, however, be too big or heavy for your current
squeeze.

Current squeeze is the same "squeeze" as 41 years ago. I have an FS92 - too
heavy.

With a C&R (Curio & Relic license - $30.00), you can have the weapon
delivered directly to your home without having to bother with a FFL dealer.

That is an idea, though.

On another note: I actually have eleven handguns and, counting those that
hang around outside, seven cats.

Don't they rust?