Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thumper[_2_] Thumper[_2_] is offline

Default OT Olympic football

"Moonraker" wrote in message
On 05/08/2012 15:28, Andy Cap wrote:
On 05/08/12 14:25, geoff wrote:

Seen elsewhere, but worth posting here just in case we forget REAL
achievement, tomorrow, hopefully ...

No doubt some of the scientists involved are football fans too! ;-)

If anything, watching other countries demonstrates how over-rated our
players are. The passing and in particularly the movement of most of
them, is far superior.

Andy C

If I wake up feeling like football I go back to bed until I feel better.
Having said that my daughter on Saturday watched the Japan v Egypt match
in Manchester. Having watched a few Manchester United matches she was
struck by what a pleasant atmosphere it was. Families really enjoying
themselves. No chance of it rubbing off on our premier league I suppose!

I went to the Gabon v South Korea match with my sister at Wembley and that
too was a great atmosphere with both sides being cheered on by a 76,000
crowd.