Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun Nuts

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:42:42 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

Doug wrote:

I didn't say what I propose would be easy or perfect the first time
around. Nor did I say that illegal stuff doesn't exist. I don't
think doing nothing or allowing everyone to carry a gun is the answer
to our problems.

But gun ownership is a constitutional right!

The Constitution means nothing to lefties.

In my view, gun ownership is much like the guarantee of being provided a
lawyer if you cannot afford one. That is, if you cannot afford to buy a
reliable firearm, the government should make one available at no charge.

You want one the day after you're mugged?