Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Gun Nuts

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:57:11 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:43:41 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

I'm not against our population having guns just not all.

Yesterday you wrote: "I don't want "anyone" to have a right to own a
gun no matter how well you word your reply."

You've said similar before. Which is it?

Ok, I do mean ....I'm not against our population having guns just not
all. Perhaps my words yesterday failed to convey my meaning in text
as I truly meant it. Honestly I think you already knew where I stand
from previous posts but ok for pointing it out.