Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Autonomous braking system to be required

On 8/8/2012 6:50 AM, bob haller wrote:

When I was in my 20s and single it was great doing all that driving for
extra income. Now with kids and wife and home, it's not appealing anymore.

Agreed. Driving for a job just isn't worth it. It is a PITA.

I wear myself out driving around to do service calls but folks need
things fixed or installed. The heat is killing me this Summer. O_o

TDD

its great in good weather but the pits in snow.....

but I have been on the road my entire life fixing office machines.

If someone gave me a office and required me to be there I would go
stir crazy.....

everday is different i never know what I will be doing

To stop moving is to die. ^_^

TDD