Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Gun Nuts

On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:32:47 -0400, Charlton Heston
wrote:

NotMe wrote:

I'll play the game. To what end do you see better law to account
for gun ownership?

- new law that allows gun victims, surviving family, etc, to be able to
sue gun makers and gun owners for "wrongful death" or for dammages
(health-care costs) caused by gun injuries, gun-shot deaths,
malfunctions, etc.

By that lame logic I should be able to sue Ford motor Company for the
death of my Mother. The person that hit and killed her in a traffic
accident was driving a Ford.

If gun manufacturers don't want to be sued, then
they can alter the functionality of their products to make them more
secure / safer as any consumer product should be. If gun owners don't
want to be sued if a gun they owned was used (accidentally or
intentionally) to injure/kill someone, then they can choose to NOT own a
gun in the first place,

You idiot, we already have a law that makes murder illegal.

or they can rely on their gun insurance (which
would or could be mandated that they have) to cover them for any
court-determined financially-liable compensation claim.

Here we go with mandated again. Too bad we can't mandate higher
I.Q.'s in the left wing loons!

snipped rest of drivel