Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gun Nuts

On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 18:39:26 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

I still am bad if that means I still favor better laws to account for
gun ownership. I don't want "anyone" to have a right to own a gun no
matter how well you word your reply. There has to be some regulation
(perhaps I should say better regulation) of gun ownership in a
civilized world.

We have enough gun laws already.

How about we take away your "right" to free speech, freedom to
assemble and other "rights"? Can we take away your wife's "right" to
vote? What about your right to be protected in your person and papers?

After you take the 2nd Amendment rights, were does it stop?

You keep harping on this "don't want "anyone" to have a right to own a
gun".

Can I say I "don't want "anyone" to have a right to own" teeth?

Doug you don't get it. What you propose worked great to disarm
civilians in Europe. Look at Mexico. The poor people can't have a
gun to kill a Puma attacking their live stock".

P.S. You do not have a "right" to reply here.