Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - parasite who never was in the military at all

On 8/10/2012 4:51 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/10/2012 4:42 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/8/2012 3:15 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/8/2012 2:15 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/6/2012 11:44 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:09:24 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

What's wrong is you're already living off their money, and you're
just
waiting for them to croak so you can get all of it.

Then you'd agree

There SHOULD be a massive estate tax

Right ya ****ing moron?

That's what is so stupid about him.

Nope.

He is all for the rich giving
everything to their children.

No, what I'm all for is the rich - actually, everyone - having the
completely unfettered right to dictate how their estate is handled. If
they want to give it to their kids, fine; if they want to give it to
charities, fine; if they want to pass it to their kids with strings
attached, such as saying the children must meet certain conditions in
order to get certain amounts at certain times, fine.

That is just.

Now what is he doing? He's criticizing me
for getting wealth from my parents.

No, I'm not. I'm criticizing you for sitting around like a ****ing
vulture waiting for your parents to croak. That's just disgusting -
shows horrible character. I'm criticizing you for being a ****ing
wastrel all your life, not achieving anything, just waiting for your
parents to croak so you can get their money. I'm actually very
surprised you haven't tried to make them die early to get your grubby
do-nothing hands on their money sooner.

Pimple-ass you now have taken the title from Gummer as [snip empty
wheeze]

I'm telling the truth. I'm not criticizing you for the fact you're
going to inherit some money. I'm criticizing you for being a do-nothing
with great expectations. Those Romney boys appear to be hard-working
and achieving young men. They're all married, and I suspect most of
them have children already. I expect they're devoted family men who
spend a lot of time with their children. Even though they stand to
inherit a lot of money, they're all working and doing something useful
with their lives. They're not a bunch of dilettante playboys, hopping
from one silly activity to the next, spending all their time and money
on themselves, the way you did.

You're criticized for being a worthless do-nothing who felt he never
needed to achieve anything because he had that honey pot waiting for him
when his parents finally croaked.

Nice theory, but you haven't the faintest idea what my life has been
like. You have no idea what I have failed at or succeeded at. Therefore
you just concocted a story to suit yourself. You haven't a clue about
what kind of person I am or what I have done either good or bad. But for
you to make up all that kind of negative stuff about someone when you
don't know them to be true says a lot about what kind of person you are,
and what it says is not good.

You are speculating about me and conjuring up all kinds of things
because you don't have any information. You are simply making it up,
lying in other words. You are drawing the most negative portrait of me
simply because you have a mental problem.

You do whatever you want. But it tells me that you are a selfish prick
and you are completely dishonest. You're also a far right wing
ideologue. Kind, decent, giving, thoughtful, are not words that people
use in the same sentence as your name. As hard as you have tried to be a
bully you can't do that well either.

So you keep up your fantasy about me for as long as you like, but it's
all just a bull**** story you're making up. I think it's obvious by now
that your word is worthless and you are not a credible person. You never
prove anything you say. You haven't proven a single thing you have
accused me of. That's easy to see. You're just a desperate weakling and
the only power you have is to pretend to be something here. You're not.
You're a fraud. You aren't fooling anyone. You're just a name calling
wimp. And the fact that you won't reveal anything about yourself tells
everyone all they need to know about you. You don't have the balls to
let anyone see what you are really like. It's ugly.

Hawke