Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - parasite who never was in the military at all

On 8/10/2012 4:46 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/10/2012 4:37 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/9/2012 11:19 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/9/2012 11:09 PM, a friend wrote:
On 8/9/2012 3:51 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/8/2012 3:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/8/2012 2:24 PM, Hawke wrote:

Your ideas might have merit if you actually knew a single fact
about me
and my parents and how things are between us. But as we both know you
don't know the first thing about it. The fact that my parents have
trust
funds and made me the executor ought to tell you something but you
aren't bright enough to understand what that means.

So as usual all you can do is make everything up out of whole cloth
and
pretend that it's true. What you believe couldn't be farther from the
truth. Just like always. You are an ignorant douchebag that has to
make
things up because you are totally unfamiliar with the truth.
Inveterate
liar is what they call someone like you.

Hawke

at the risk of breaking this wonderful bit of back and forth trolling,
may I suggest, Mr Hawke, that you beware of revealing too much personal
information because to do so can make you an easy target for identity
theft. Particularly if you have wealth, you are a target.

Hawwwke-Ptooey, who bears no resemblance either literal or figurative to
any hawk/e, has no wealth. He's waiting for his parents to croak so he
can get his hands on a little bit of savings they accumulated.

See, there you are.

No, there *you* a a do-nothing dilettante and ne'er-do-well, sitting
around waiting for your parents to croak so you can get your hands on
their money.

Okay, my turn. You are one of life's big losers. You're a complete
failure. You are addicted to drugs and alcohol. You're cheat on your
wife with black men. You molested your only child. You have never made
any money and you are broke. You have no friends and your family has
disowned you. All of this has driven you into depression and you are
considering suicide, again. You desperately wish you had wealthy parents
to bail you out but they were failures too. But you come from a family
of misfits. All this has driven you to your insane libertarian ideology.
But you don't have long to worry about it because your practice of
unprotected gay sex has resulted in you having AIDS. You don't have long
to live. It's a sad life and a sad story. I'd feel sorry for you but
you're such an obnoxious asshole you actually deserve what you got.

Oh, and every word is true just like everything Pimple-ass has said
about me.

Hawke