Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default FEMA blocks the tankers

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

It's done around here to businesses and it's silly because the owner
paid sales tax on the items when purchased. I think there is something
inherently unfair about paying tax on something you already paid tax on
and be taxed over and over again on the same item. It's conceivable that
if you owned a tool or piece of gear long enough, the total tax you pay
could exceed the purchase price of the item. O_o

TDD

As do I, although in at least some states (Indiana for instance) you
don't pay sales taxes on things you use in the regular course of
business.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe