Posted to alt.home.repair
Garden Man Garden Man is offline

Default REFERAL NEEDED: lawn and garden USENET group?

Kyle wrote:

We are highly conscious of not using franken-chemicals to drive
pests out of the garden or to beat back the crabgrass, dandelions...

So I would appreciate advice from this group of where to find
credible people (not the tin-foil brigade wingnuts)...

You're the one that doesn't want to use proven methods to achieve a
given set of horticultural goals, and everyone else that does is a
tin-foil wingnut?

I've got news for you pal.

You're going to end up failing miserably as various insects, fungus, and
weeds thumb their nose at you and your "green" methods.

Learn how to use various over-the-counter herbicides and pesticides
correctly and responsibly and you will have the garden you desire.