Posted to alt.home.repair
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Pot hole filler for asphalt

On Aug 9, 9:20*pm, GoogaICQ wrote:
I have a container of pot hole filler for my driveway that is almost
full.
I haven't used it in about 8 years and it has become hard and granular
like sugar that has gone hard.

Is there a secret way to soften it so it can be still used, or should
I just throw it out?

TIA

No, just as there is no secret way to make hardened
glue fresh and usable to stick things together again...

Nor as much as people would like to be able to do
reanimate dried paint, etc... Welcome to the world
of industrial chemistry...

The chemical reaction which hardens the pot hole
filler has taken place and can not be undone...

Properly dispose of it and obtain a new supply...