Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hawwwke-Ptoooey admits to being a chronic and reflexive liar

On 8/10/2012 4:34 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/9/2012 11:09 PM, a friend wrote:
On 8/9/2012 3:51 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/8/2012 3:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/8/2012 2:24 PM, Hawke wrote:

Your ideas might have merit if you actually knew a single fact about me
and my parents and how things are between us. But as we both know you
don't know the first thing about it. The fact that my parents have trust
funds and made me the executor ought to tell you something but you
aren't bright enough to understand what that means.

So as usual all you can do is make everything up out of whole cloth and
pretend that it's true. What you believe couldn't be farther from the
truth. Just like always. You are an ignorant douchebag that has to make
things up because you are totally unfamiliar with the truth. Inveterate
liar is what they call someone like you.

Hawke

at the risk of breaking this wonderful bit of back and forth trolling,
may I suggest, Mr Hawke, that you beware of revealing too much personal
information because to do so can make you an easy target for identity
theft. Particularly if you have wealth, you are a target.

Thanks for the heads up but I would add that being Usenet none of us
knows if anything anyone writes here is true or is just one big tall
tale. I mean, do I have parents with money? I don't know? Is that true?
Are they already dead? Am I wealthy or poor? Who knows. Is anything I
have said true? Who really knows?