Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - parasite who never was in the military at all

On 8/8/2012 3:15 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/8/2012 2:15 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/6/2012 11:44 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:09:24 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

What's wrong is you're already living off their money, and you're just
waiting for them to croak so you can get all of it.

Then you'd agree

There SHOULD be a massive estate tax

Right ya ****ing moron?

That's what is so stupid about him.

Nope.

He is all for the rich giving
everything to their children.

No, what I'm all for is the rich - actually, everyone - having the
completely unfettered right to dictate how their estate is handled. If
they want to give it to their kids, fine; if they want to give it to
charities, fine; if they want to pass it to their kids with strings
attached, such as saying the children must meet certain conditions in
order to get certain amounts at certain times, fine.

That is just.

Now what is he doing? He's criticizing me
for getting wealth from my parents.

No, I'm not. I'm criticizing you for sitting around like a ****ing
vulture waiting for your parents to croak. That's just disgusting -
shows horrible character. I'm criticizing you for being a ****ing
wastrel all your life, not achieving anything, just waiting for your
parents to croak so you can get their money. I'm actually very
surprised you haven't tried to make them die early to get your grubby
do-nothing hands on their money sooner.

Pimple-ass you now have taken the title from Gummer as the biggest
goddamn liar ever on this newsgroup. The king is dead. All hail the
king. Pimpton is the king of liars. Hail to the king. It took a lot to
out lie Gummer but you did it. Every word you have said about me is a
worthless lie. But I have to hand it to you. When it comes to lying you
have no peer and that's saying something. Taking the crown from Gummer
was no easy task. You had to lie, and lie, and lie to do it. The
question now is how long can you stay on top.

Hawke