Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Fine, try GUN CONTROL

On 8/9/2012 10:59 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:50:07 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 00:19:28 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

Do you want ex-felons or mentally ill people having
the right to buy a legal gun?

Felons can apply to have their rights restored. They have to follow
the state procedures. In my state prisoners now have to be advised of
this fact upon release or at the parole hearing.
--

I don't have a problem for non-violent felons being armed
I have no need to fear someone sent to jail for not paying his taxes

Agree. A person doing six months for "harassing a bear" or a person
"stealing government property" (fish from research pond) are no
threat. (both cases were felonies).

I've noticed that the government would make all activities a felony in
order to take away the rights of the people. O_o

TDD