Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default FEMA blocks the tankers

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I seem to recall something called an "ad valorem tax" where a business
must pay a tax on the value of its assets like tools and equipment used
in the operation of the business. That one always struck me as odd. O_o

Ad valorem is just latin for property tax. I would suspect that most
states with property taxes have some sort of tax on this type of things.
Some even on inventory.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe