Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Uneven step on stair landing - perhaps done on purpose?

Best reply of the week.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Could it have been done on purpose to make the turn on the landing easier?

The only person who can answer this is the builder. I'd contact him and
ask. If this is an old house and the builder is dead, I'd have him dug
up from his grave. Then get some DNA samples. Maybe some DNA samples
run thru a computer could reveal his thoughts. Just be sure the
computer is a Macintosh, because Microsoft computers are obsolete before
you buy them.

Also, when the builder is dug up, see if his leg bones are the same
length. He might have been a stubbie, pogo, zeffer, or have a longer
middle leg than the other two, which would have made him a tripod!!!!
(and every tripod knows that the middle leg hits the stair first when
turning corners).