Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cooling the shop.

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
m:

I guess that you don't want to hear about the new Enco mill I was
told about on Thursday. It was ordered for a contract, and wasn't
delivered on time. The contract was canceled, and it's been sitting in
storage since then.

Another local machinist also has a lot of tooling for sale, now that
he's retired. I told him I'd help him put it on Ebay, rather than
bother you with it.

Thanks for that. Next to angry, baseless attacks for no reason, I hate
spitefulness. Since you have a generous share of both, please keep them
and enjoy.

Lloyd