Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Interesting Stairs - stairs.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:29:31 -0700, "CW" wrote:

"Buddy" wrote in message news
I hope I did did this without the yEnc thing - at least I tried.

Anyway, thought these stairs wee interesting. Never seen stairs
like the before. Have any of you?
================================================= ================================
The owners of that house would be well advised to not let anyone other than
immediate family use those stairs. If someone were to fall down them, the
potential for serious injury is many, many times that of a normal staircase.
A personal injury lawyer would look at those and see nothing but big dollar
signs. I care to much about my family to ever put something like that in my
house.

I'd try them. They are no more difficult that regular stairs. When
you go up or down, you use only one side of the tread anyway so they
eliminated it.

My guess it was done for the novelty just to be different and there is
a normal set of stairs elsewhere. I'm sure they would not meet code
in the US.