Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_8_] G. Morgan[_8_] is offline

Default Do you know what a telephone is for?

wrote:

One particular kid tried to take my picture with a telephone. Good
Grief, what an idiot. After laughing my ass off, and telling him to go
back to school, I decided to play along, and said "Cheese", while he
aimed his phone at me. Then he must have shined a flashlight from
behind that phone to make it look like a flash.

I've got a kick-ass camera on my phone (HTC Radar, Windows mobile 7.5).
It is a 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash. Does burst shots,
set it to auto-flash, Timer, includes auto-uploading to Skydrive. It
collects lots of EXIF data, GPS location plus elevation above sea level
(GPS EXIF data can be disabled). F-stop is f.2.2, exposure time is
1/3125 sec. Set at ISO-74. Metering mode is set at "center weighted
average". It also has a camcorder, plenty of space for a long video (in
HD).

It's not a DSLR Camera, but the pictures are fantastic.