Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] fred.flintstone@thecave.com is offline

Default Do you know what a telephone is for?

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 22:21:30 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Many people did this, and it's dishonest. You are conveying a message, but
not paying for the otherwise paid service.

I did this too, and I plan to go to hell for cheating the Telco out of
fifty cents. Mormons know all about hell. They visit there regularly
to inspect the furnaces!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

When we were young and went on a trip, our parents always wanted us to call
home when we arrived. Since long distance was expensive, our trick was to
make an operator assisted collect call to our home. When the operator asked
my mom if she would accept the charges, she would say "No!" and hang up. If
we didn't call back, she knew that it was just a "We arrived safely" call.