Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie Meanie is offline

Default Another Garage Door issue

"Hell Toupee" wrote in message

Inspect the door closely while manually moving it to see if there's
anything that could be putting strain on the door's movement in the track,
such as a slightly bent door frame or a track out of alignment. That can
cause the door to stick just enough to cause the opener to stop moving the
door. If it's just a slight impediment, fiddling with the opener's force
adjustor may do the trick. But if the opener needs a lot of adjustment to
keep moving the door, don't rely on the force adjustment - fix the
problem.

As I stated, the problem continues even with the door unattached. I've been
using the door manually until I can resolve this problem.