Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default German style toilets?

MM wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Man at B&Q wrote
Rod Speed wrote
MM wrote
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote
wrote

I check the poo of all of my animals in order to
ensure they are parasite free and have no blood or
anything in it, so why do humans not do the same?

Because we have a thing about ****
- we prefer to leave it out of sight.

And suffer an early death from bowel cancer...

The bowel cancer death rates aren't any lower in germany.

Visual inspection of turds is useless for detecting bowel cancer.

It can however give visual clues to the posibility of bowel cancer

Nope, when you can see anything in the turds, its MUCH too late.

Rubbish.

Fact with the BOWEL CANCER being discussed.

Thousands of people detect a trace of blood
from a duodenal ulcer, IBS, colitis, or diverticulosis
and subsequently are found not to have cancer.

Irrelevant to the BOWEL CANCER being discussed.