Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Fine, try GUN CONTROL

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:58:47 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

Accountability? Moron, you don't know what you're talking about.
You *are* checked against a database when you buy a gun to see if
you're (not) allowed to posses a gun. You are *NOT* checked against
any database when you buy a car. Any fool can buy a car. No license
required, either.

Not always. When I buy a gun from a licensed dealer, they do NOT do a NICS
check. That's because the feds recognize my Texas concealed handgun license
as proof positive that I'm a righteous person - don't pester us with a
'phone call.

Wrong. You've already done the paperwork.

I understand that the FBI does not treat CHL's from all states the same.

It's up to the states. The feds treat them the same.