Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival

Default Fine, try GUN CONTROL

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:58:08 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 09:28:06 -0400, "
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 00:02:55 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 16:38:42 -0400, "
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:41:21 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 12:29:15 -0400, "
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 07:22:46 -0500, "Doug" wrote:

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 22:28:45 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:13:38 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 14:54:32 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

How bout for starters, we require annual licensing and training?

Why?

Because it makes the dummy feel good.

Ok, then let everyone have AK-47s, etc... with no qualifications and
can be bought with credit cards or food stamps. I bet you'd love for
me to say something along that line. I don't think so.

Again, you show just how stupid you really are. You're *way* past ignorance;
this stuff has all been explained to you many times now.

No, your just full of BS ...

No, asshole, it *has* all been explained to you before and you're too damned
dense to understand.

you can't stand someone wanting to account for the purchase of guns.

It's none of your damned business.

You take that to mean I don't want
you to buy a gun and I keep telling you I want accountability so I
know who bought a gun.

Why do you want to know? What good does that do? I already have to
demonstrate that I am legally allowed to buy a gun. This has already been
explained to you but you're too damned dense to understand.

I don't want to stop people from buying guns

You're a liar.

but that doesn't mean I want ANYONE to have a gun neither.

Not ANYONE can buy a gun, legally, moron. This has already been explained to
you but you're too damned dense to understand.

Yeah and I've explained myself to the level that even a moron like you
should understand.

Well, that sentence makes as much sense as anything else you've ever said.

Why did it go above your head too?

Why can't you write a simple English sentence?