Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Cleaning behind pool light

I know an actual on-topic discussion, I'll try not to do it again any
time soon (grin).

I have been using way too much chlorine recently and the pool company
thinks it is algae behind the pool light. Any tips on how best to get
out?
Can I do it at normal water levels or will I need to drain.
As long as the light is turned off do I need to turn everything off
at the breaker?
Do I need to pull the light all the way out or can I loosen it and
put the suction hose for the Kreepy Krawly near by to suck it out?
Any other suggestions?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe