Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Tomsic[_2_] Tomsic[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Stinky candle disposal problem

wrote in message
On 09 Aug 2012 10:02:43 GMT, ktos wrote:

*** Whoever invented scented candles should be SHOT by a firing
squad!!!!

By the way, some wild animal (probably a raccoon) ate part of one of
them. I sure wish it would have ate ALL of them (and the plastic bag).
But I suspect the animal died after a few bites. I know I would!!!!

fake story.

You sound like the guy I'd like to mail them to!!!!

Sounds like a story that I read once by J.K. Jerome (1889). His stinky
object was a cheese he was transporting for a friend. He eventually buried
it on a seaside beach where for years afterward people came to enjoy and
comment upon "the bracing air".

Tomsic