Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default What type of spray for Carpenter ants?

On 8/9/2012 7:54 AM, wrote:
I am being invaded by what I am told are carpenter ants.

They are similar in size to fire ants but do not bite.

Is there a product that I can mix with water so as to spray them?

Spraying the ones you see ain't the answer as others said -- you need to
bait them and eliminate the colon[y|ies].

Amdro Ant Block is listed for carpenter ants and multiple other
species...Amdro Fire Ant bait is most excellent for them and others; we
don't have carpenter ants that I've ever seen out here so can't say
specifically but I'd give them a thumbs up on comparative basis...