Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+ Tim+ is offline

Default German style toilets?

fenwoman wrote:
I am fed up with the UK type toilet and would much prefer the German
style one. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy one for my
plumber to install? I have various health problems which necessitate
checking my 'leavings' which is impossible with the UK type loo.

Before you go to all the trouble of sourcing and fitting a German loo,
perhaps you should think again about why you think it's "impossible" with a
UK style loo.

I'd agree that you can't admire a stinking pile of poo so easily in a UK
type loo but then you don't have to drop it in the water. A few sheets of
loo paper, a strategically placed hand, "squeeze" and Bob's your uncle. You
now have a portion of poo to examine as closely as you like and which can
then be dropped down the loo when you're finished.

Tim