Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Cooling the shop.

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message . 3.70...
Bob Engelhardt fired this volley in
:

Putting a bleeder across them wouldn't have tested anything. The test
was to see if there were _internal_ bleeders. I.e., to see if w

He doesn't get that, Bob. MT has gotten into the mode of assuming that
nobody but he knows anything about anything. And I don't get it, because
for a long time he contributed. Now he just nay-says anything anyone
writes.

I need him in my shop. I'm working on several complex machines with PLC
controls (mechanically complex, electronically complex, and also
programmatically so), and I lose concentration often when our summer
thunderstorms kick the front door open or shut.

I could use him as a doorstop.

It's like he's always got a big hard on and just wants to nitpick, argue semantics, ridicule, initiate combative verbal exchanges and otherwise act as though everyone else in the world is a ****ing idiot as compared to him...

I keep him in my killfile mostly because it's not a productive use of my time to be spending it dealing with his childish antics but unfortunately, other people sometimes reply to his troll ass which basically gets him around my filters...

But, I suppose I could always just go ahead and killfile them, too...

Whadaya think I should do here, Lloyd ?