Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cooling the shop.

Bob Engelhardt fired this volley in
:

Putting a bleeder across them wouldn't have tested anything. The test
was to see if there were _internal_ bleeders. I.e., to see if w

He doesn't get that, Bob. MT has gotten into the mode of assuming that
nobody but he knows anything about anything. And I don't get it, because
for a long time he contributed. Now he just nay-says anything anyone
writes.

I need him in my shop. I'm working on several complex machines with PLC
controls (mechanically complex, electronically complex, and also
programmatically so), and I lose concentration often when our summer
thunderstorms kick the front door open or shut.

I could use him as a doorstop.

LLoyd