Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mike mike is offline

Default Cooling the shop.

mike wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

wrote in message ...

What are you doing here with a troll email address? STUPID!!!

Enlighten me.
What's a troll email address?

Any other questions ?

No, that covers it.

Yep, I got a question on how that applies to me and makes me STUPID!!!?

OK. First of all is the Gmail domain. Then 'spamme9' clinches it.
Hotmail is another huge source of trolls.

A lot of people filter out all traffic from those domains. Happy,
now?

Nope, not at all!
You're free to dislike my email provider.
You're even free to dislike my email address.
Filter all you want; that's your right.
You're not free to call me names because of my carefully considered
and highly effective choice of email address.

The answer to your question is, "I'm here because I enjoy
the topics discussed and SOME of the people."