Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - parasite who never was in the military at all

On 8/7/2012 12:41 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/7/2012 11:48 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:55:23 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 8/7/2012 8:41 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 20:38:14 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

You just negated your own ****ing whine about lazy people.

No, I didn't.

You like those little

I didn't negate anything I said. There should be no estate tax at
all.

Then you advocate those that get tons of money from the dead are okay
to be lazy?

I advocate that people who amass large fortunes should be able to pass
them on, untaxed, to whomever they wish.

And then more and more wealth will be concentrated into fewer and
fewer hands

Nothing wrong with that.

Now some of that wealth is being concentrated in my hands. That's great
news isn't it? You did say you were for that and with no conditions. The
wealthy should be able to give it all away. That's what is happening
with my situation but you don't seem to like it now. What's the matter
little guy? Does my getting rich make you mad?

Hawke