Bill Everette

Default Parts source for Sears jointer?

Sorry, it shows anything you select as unavailable after I selected a part
or two.

I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is
softness of head.
Theodore Roosevelt

The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with
the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife.
Theodore Roosevelt

The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the
most brutal wrongdoer.
Theodore Roosevelt

"Bill Everette" wrote in message

"KB8QLR"
Does anyone know of a source of parts for the Sears 149.21871 jointer?

Parts
are no longer available through Sear's website.

That model number showed a parts list on the sears site when I pulled it

up.