Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Jim Thompson

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:59:18 -0400, JW wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:33:00 -0400 "Lawrance A. Schneider"
wrote in Message id:
:

Hi,

I come to the group "alt.binaries...electronics" for interesting
electronic advice and discussions about same. Mr. Thompson clearly
knows much about electronics. However, he seems confused as to the
purpose of internet groups dealing with electronics. The purpose of
electronic internet groups is guess what: ELECTRONICS.

There are many political internet groups. I suggest Mr. Thompson use
"political" internet groups for political statements and "electronic"
internet groups for electronics.

I suggest you learn to use kill filters instead, newbie puke.

Who _is_ "Lawrance A. Schneider"? Aha! I see. He's not only a
newbie puke, he's a gmail loser... I automatically kill file all gmail
except those white-listed.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |