Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Engineers, geologists, and the Mars rover Curiosity

Larry Blanchard wrote in news:jvsh53$pno$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

Actually, I believe the previous landers proved that surface water once
existed on Mars. In one of the interviews about Curiosity, A NASA
spokesman said something on the lines of "now we've proven water, we're
looking for organic compounds".

Yes, I agree. There is an abundance of indirect evidence that surface
water existed. Does it still exist? Then we get the search for organic
compounds. That will be interesting, because there are organic compounds
in meteorites. So different organic compounds need to be found for "life"
to be proven. It is science, search and research for the evidence ...

--
Best regards
Han