Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trailer value

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:53:48 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:29:32 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

I have a 16' x 7' flatbed trailer, steel frame, wood planking. It has
tandem axles, electric brakes, and is a factory made trailer. 15" wheels, 6
lug. The ramps slide under the back from the sides. It has a spare. It
has a battery box with battery for the electric brakes, I assume.

What price range would a trailer like that sell for? It is not cosmetically
perfect, it is a '99. It is solid, though, and everything works. I'm just
trying to set a value on it in my quest for a larger trailer for my backhoe.

Steve

Like most things, you can sell it for what a buyer is willing to pay.

Curious if the battery box is intended for use with 12VDC winch?

Most likely a safety disconnect brake actuator.