Posted to alt.home.repair
Duesenberg Duesenberg is offline

Default Autonomous braking system to be required

On 8/6/2012 5:14 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Probably not many. Driving tests are a joke. ...and it's pretty much by
necessity. Make them difficult and the voters get restless. The answer to
much of this nonsense isn't more laws but better enforcement (I don't mean
speed traps).

How do you mean better enforcement? Meaning more cops looking for
problem drivers, or the courts punishing more or licenses getting taken
away sooner?

I'd like to see more enforcement of traffic laws but I don't know if
this is what you mean by "better enforcement"