Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default No inside access to ground floor in Outer Banks, NC vacation home?

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 12:13:02 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

The fishing was so bad that about 2 hours into the trip our captain's cell
phone rang and he answered it with "Please tell me you found some fish!" By
the look on his face I knew the answer was "No". When we got back to the
(huge) marina everyone was bitching about how bad it was.

We call it fishing instead of catching. G

Try a local fish monger market for the last meal in the rental.