Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Gibson Guitar to pay big fine related to wood...

-MIKE- wrote:
On 8/7/12 2:33 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
dpb wrote:

What they spent to date and faced continuing to fight in direct
legal costs is just the tip of the iceberg...but to build enough of
a case to actual stand in federal court against DOJ I wouldn't be
at all surprised if it at least pushed the six figure amount for
legal costs alone.

Pushed "six figures" is a lot different than "millions" as was
previously stated. Does anybody even read posts anymore?

I never stated they spent millions. Maybe you should read the post
again? :-p
I was simply speculating as to a possible motivation behind settling
and posed a hypothetical question.
I think you're getting a bit too wound up.

Ok - I'm going to my corner to unwind. I hate that damned corner...

--

-Mike-